Wednesday, January 3, 2007

Who Am I Trying To Reach With This Blog?


Well, I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong, but I've yet to get a reply on this blog. I'm not sure if anyone has ever read it. I'm a Capricorn, so I guess I'm a bit stubborn, and I'm going to keep on trying.

Originally, I was interested in folk who worked at Douglas Aircraft Company, MCDonnell Douglas Corporation (Douglas merged with McDonnell in 1967), and Boeing (McDonnell Douglas merged with Boeing in 1997).

Since then, I've re-thought the objective, and believe any and all aircraft/aerospace folk should be included. This can go the complete range from the people who make the parts that go into the airplanes/spacecraft to the people who build them as well as the folk who actually fly and make the end product function in the field.

Now starts the process by which to get any and all of these groups of people involved. I'm not sure I have the answers, but I'll sure try and tackle it in the upcoming weeks.

So, if anyone from the above companies as well as ex Hughes, Northrup, North American, Rockwell personnel read this blog, I'd appreciate hearing from you on how to get others involved. The same goes for any airline employees who fly the planes....American, Northwest Air, Alaska, Delta, let's hear from you too!

No comments: