Monday, January 8, 2007

Former DAC Employee/CSCLB Grad Passes


Vincent J. Stagnaro (1968, B.S., engineering and industrial technology) died June 11 in Reno, Nev., at age 66.

I recently picked up a copy of "The Beach Review", the CSULB Alumni Association Magazine, from my PO Box in Crestline. In Obituary Section of the magazine, I came across the above listing.

I remember Vince from my early DAC days. He was quite a character in our Industrial Engineering (Methods) Department C1-318, in the late 60's/early 70's. At that time, I did not recall that he went to the same college I had.

I did a little research on the web and came across his obituary and a photo album. I've listed the link for anyone who wants to view the obituary. You can also view the guestbook and album by clicking the area designated on the obituary page. It was posted on Jan. 6th, and can be viewed for a year. Vince and his wife of over 40 years appear to have enjoyed Reno, NV on many ocassions, and it looks like they had a home there.

www.legacy.com/SGVTribune/Obituaries.asp?Page=LifeStory&PersonID=85863265


So long, Vince ol' buddy! Rest in Peace.

No comments: